Metal Gear Solid... Please let there be a #5

You know your child is an obsessed video gamer when he stares at the computer everyday, searching, praying, longing for a sequel, prequel or whatever to Metal Gear Solid 4.

I do like watching him play the Metal Gear games, they have a very interesting, complicated, intense storyline. With the cut scenes, it's like watching a very, very long movie. I wouldn't have the patience to play it.

What I would like to see incorporated is a little more about their love/sex lives. I'm all about wanting people that are attracted to each other to at least kiss.

While I like playing video games, I tend to gravitate toward puzzle & mystery solving games. My favorite is Professor Layton and the Curious Village. Loved it--can't wait for the next one to come out. Obsessed, not exactly.

Do you have a game obsession?

No comments:

Post a Comment