National Chip and Dip Day!

I lead a busy life, squeezing in work, chores and writing into short days. But I alsways make room for fun. So it doesn’t take much coaxing for me to party, for whatever reason. Be it birthday, anniversary, Christmas or New Years. Today is a special one I can’t resist – National Chip & Dip Day! Who can eat just one anyway? So why not throw a party where it’s okay to indulge.
Here’s my favorite simple and quick dip recipe for tortilla chips (I love those little scoop shaped chips).
 
Creamy Salsa Dip
8 ounces cream cheese
8 ounces salsa (mild, medium or hot)
Blend well, dip and eat.
What to find something to celebrate on any given day of the year, then visit The Year of Living Unofficially.




Brenda

~ Seductive in Any Era ~
www.BrendaWilliamson.com

2 comments: