I is for Italian Sausage Sandwiches



Welcome to my Food Recipe themed 2014 Blogging from A to Z Challenge


I have two things I just love, love, love to do, write books and cook. Stop by everyday to see my favorites recipes and a glimpse of one of my books.


I is for Italian Sausage Sandwiches

Ingredients:

5 hoagie rolls sliced lengthwise
5 links sweet Italian sausage
2 large onions, sliced
2 large green bell peppers, sliced
1/4 cup cooking oil

Optional: Marinara sauce

In skillet, put 1/4 cup water and sausage links. Cook and cook until water evaporates. Add oil and brown links. Add onions and peppers and cook until they are tender. In bun place one link and top with onions and peppers. Optional drizzle on marinara sauce.


____________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment