Halloween Websites

I was born on Halloween, so I naturally favor that day. My birthday parties always had fun Halloween related activities like dunking for apples and carving jack o'lanterns. And every wore a costume. I was ALWAYS a witch, or at least as far back as I can remember. But I'm sure my mother dressed me in other costumes when I was very little. On my 18th birthday, I ended my days of trick-or-treating with one last outing. After that, I was the one at the door greeting the ghouls and goblins and witches.

I still love Halloween and I love to see what everyone else is doing for decorations. This past year Pinterest has been one of my go to sites for inspiration. But I also visit a lot of other Halloween oriented sites. If yours isn't on my list, feel free to add it in the comment box so I can visit.




No comments:

Post a Comment