Dogs In My Yard

2015 Blogging from A to Z Challenge

Saying I'm a writer is just one way I define myself. I'm also a jewelry seller, a decorator, a foodie, a cook and so much more. I didn't have to think long on what theme to use for this year's challenge. Spring is the start of gardening for me, so let's talk about what's In My Yard .


Dogs

I've had dogs all my life. At one point we had 9 outdoor dogs and 3 indoor dogs, all at one time. I've since then downsized to 2 in and 1 semi-out. The semi-out, Mitzi used to be all out until this winter. She's getting old. And while I never had luck in getting her to stay inside (she whined a lot and paced at the door), this year she's decided she like heat.




So several months later, Mitzi has become more of an indoor dog. She rarely wants to go out, but on occasion when she does, she sometimes refuses to come back in. I think because my small dog, Chichi, is the dominant dog and he lets her know it.


My Pomeranian, Baron avoids them both.


When I'm in the vegetable garden. I have to leave the doors inside. They like people food and letting them near the veggies, means bite marks in everything, as if it's too hard to pick one, they nibble everything.

Brenda

~ Seductive in Any Era ~

No comments:

Post a Comment