Underground In My Yard

2015 Blogging from A to Z Challenge

Saying I'm a writer is just one way I define myself. I'm also a jewelry seller, a decorator, a foodie, a cook and so much more. I didn't have to think long on what theme to use for this year's challenge. Spring is the start of gardening for me, so let's talk about what's In My Yard .


Underground


Under the ground has always fascinated me. I love going to caves and caverns. I don't have anything like that in my yard, but I do have a very large hole. It used to be a hand dug well about thirty feet deep. But then one of the walls caved in and the gazebo over it collapsed into the well. We hadn't used the well for years, and after months of the wood being in the water, we decided not to ever use the well again because of the treated wood. Old treated, had arsenic in it. So we have been filling the hole with whatever we need to get rid of. It's not full yet, may never be as most of what we throw in rots away. Until then, I have a five foot sink hole.



Brenda

~ Seductive in Any Era ~

No comments:

Post a Comment