Yellow Daffodils In My Yard

2015 Blogging from A to Z Challenge

Saying I'm a writer is just one way I define myself. I'm also a jewelry seller, a decorator, a foodie, a cook and so much more. I didn't have to think long on what theme to use for this year's challenge. Spring is the start of gardening for me, so let's talk about what's In My Yard .


Yellow Daffodils

Regardless of the weather, my daffodils always bloom. My house is over 100 years old, so I have no idea how many years these daffodils have been spreading. They pop up everywhere in the yard, be it flowerbed, lawn or driveway.

I always say I'm going to gather the stranglers and get them into beds, but then I think, how much more natural for them to grow just the way the previous owners saw them, surprised by where they spring up.

I'm thinking for next year I'd like to plant the newer varieties and colors. They have much bigger flowers.

Brenda

~ Seductive in Any Era ~

No comments:

Post a Comment