P is for Peanut Butter Delight



Welcome to my Food Recipe themed 2014 Blogging from A to Z Challenge


I have two things I just love, love, love to do, write books and cook. Stop by everyday to see my favorites recipes and a glimpse of one of my books.


P is for Peanut Butter Delight

Ingredients:


1st layer
1 c flour
½ c margarine
2/3 c chopped fine walnuts

Mix and pat down in bottom of pan, bake 350 15min. cool.

2nd layer

1/3 c peanut butter
8 oz cream cheese softened
1 c powdered sugar
2 c whipped cream,

Mix well and spread over crust.

3rd layer

1 sm vanilla instant pudding
1 sm chocolate instant pudding
3 c cold milk

Mix well pour over 2nd layer

Top with cool whip, sprinkle with bits of chocolate or nuts.

Get a 12 oz of whipped topping will use it all

____________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment